Thread: 2010 ss
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2013, 11:12 AM   #18
caverman

Drives: '69 SS Convertible
2010 definitely did not come with HUD but could be added afterwards. Very early 2010 did not come with the back up sensors either but about 6 mths into production they did come with backup sensors. About the same time the put in the sensors they stopped putting the GM chicklets on them.

My Camaro was built in January 2010 and I have the backup sensors and do not have the GM chicklets.

It's hard to tell for sure from the pictures but it doesn't look as though it has the sensors. It as looks as though it has the GM chicklets. So, with that my guess is it doesn't have either HUD nor backup sensors.

HUD I would like to have but not for the money and effort it costs to retrofit. Backup sensors or rear view camera (or both) is pretty much a must in the Camaro. The backup sensors have saved me at least twice from backing into something. One of these days I'll probably add a rear view camera for best of both worlds.
-2010 Camaro 2SS | M6 | VR w/White Stripes | 1 3/4" KOOKS - 3" Magnaflow | LPE 3.91 gears | ADM tuned | Halltech w/ADM Scoop | Spohn/BMR Trailing Arm/Toe Rod | BC Coilovers| Pedders FE4 ZL1 swaybars | Cradle/Diff/Radius Rod bushings | VMax TB | Morimoto Projectors | MGW shifter | Red Calipers
Build Journal
caverman is offline   Reply With Quote