View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 04:26 PM   #115
Blue70SS

Drives: 10 LS3 2SSRS IOM,21 ZLE Wild Cherry
Engine Compartment Reorganization!

Seemed like time for updated pictures.....

I installed the LPE/Rotofab 1 gal SC reservoir tank, which required moving the Elite Engineering catch can, at which time I upgraded to the RX Monster catch can to handle higher boost and future needs since I'm still 3% underdriven on the harmonic balanancer. Monster catch can was quite the squeeze with a modified Magnuson coolant bracket, 120 degreen AN fittings to just barely clear the OEM hood, and hose routing utilizing a series of Billet Specialties hose separators. 55 gpm Meziere SC pump was on hand, but the supplied bracket wouldn't even fit - let alone the pump. As luck would have it, I called and Lingenfelter had just come out with an upgraded pump for the CTSV and ZL1 which hadn't been tried on the SS yet. Fits perfect with one added screw and a home made 2" long hose isolator, and according to testing done by LPE, INSTALLED it flows more than both the Meziere 20 gpm pump AND the 55 gmp pump at 1/2 the cost of the 55 gpm Meziere. Plenty of belt wrap on my 2.75" pully now with the addition of an extra idler pully.
Attached Images

Squash twins,GT9,Coil Covers,Mats,Pedals/ADM Gauges,Race Scoop/Trunions
DDS CVs,Carbon F DS/RPM L6/LPE 9.5 3.73/Pedders HD bushes,align kit
RB 2-piece rotors,S/S Lines,Hawk HPE Pads/Forgeline SP3P/Weld RTS
Ceramic ARH 2" LT/3" X-pipe,Corsa Touring/BMR TA,Toe,LCA,DS Loop
StreetSlayer BC3/MTI Shifter-Trans mt/Hotchkis CB/Monster CC/SJM LineLock
PFADT Coil Overs,Sways,Links,Mounts,SF Bushes,Camber Kit

LPE Brotherhood
Blue70SS is offline   Reply With Quote