View Single Post
Old 08-24-2018, 08:50 AM   #10
SSBUSDRVR

Drives: '11 2SS/RS IBM/BLK M6
Quote:
Well I just changed the intake too what you see in the picture from the standard pro charger filter placement recently and have no gauges to tell any difference but the engine oil temp gauge dropped maybe 20-30 degrees on the freeway and I can physically tell the motor is running cooler I really do want to install some gauges to monitor temps and boost that’s next on my list to install what monitors or gages are you running ?
Right now running the Autometer Dash Controller Box along with Innovate Motorsports Wideband that uses the HUD,DIC and Radio Display to display AFR,IATs and a bunch of other parameters which you can customize in groups along with Cars aural "ding" for exceeding parameters. Pretty Cool and like it but may be going to change to a Standard Gauge Pod Setup. Cant use the Box and Datalog at same time (due to the little box hooking into the OBD Port which would like to do during what the Car was built for 1/2 mile Runs)

ProCharger Stage II D1X Race ,Monster Triple,Alky Control Meth Inj, Forgestar F14 Drag Version and a bunch of other blah blah blah.838/688 at 12lbs Street Friendly
SSBUSDRVR is offline   Reply With Quote