View Single Post
Old 07-20-2016, 10:17 AM   #2
alaskacamaro

Drives: 2012 2SS 45TH Anniversary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack13SS View Post
Does this system only come in a 3" and if not does anyone run a 2.5" system??

Thinking about breaking down and getting it done finally. My only concern is that other exhaust clips I've heard from other set ups in 3" diameter pipe do not sound good to me. But all of the SW Retro Chambered vids/clips I've seen sound perfect.

Just want to make sure I'm getting that sound, and it is in fact a 3" only system, and there are not 2.5" or whatever else options available.
I have SW 3" ZL1 retro exhaust connected to 1 7/8 SW long tubes. The aqustic engineering done (no cats and no mufflers) is very impressive. I go to a lot of shows and drag and autocross. My exhaust sound is the biggest compliment I get. In my last autocross the owner of a new Gt350 came up and wanted to know who made my exhaust. He was very envious and now refers to my car as el Diablo.
PFADT stage 3 suspension kit, SW LTH, SW cat less retro exhaust, MGW short throw, 3.91 gears, MRR Z28 wheels, Roto Fab CAI, SLP underpully, 255cc ported heads, TSP 229/236 Cam, ZL1 pump, Street Slayer Twin Carbon clutch, ID850 injectors, Snow Stage III Meth kit
480whp/460wtq tuned by Dynosty
alaskacamaro is offline   Reply With Quote