View Single Post
Old 11-26-2009, 01:19 AM   #9
Camaro_hx
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 1LT/RS CGM
Send a message via MSN to Camaro_hx
Unhappy

[QUOTE=Prodigy CGM/LS3;1214652]Anwro, I got the deal through Salman Othman, he's pretty good, he hooked me up with a good discount I think, let me know if you need him ill PM you his cell phone number.

Prodigy, Ive ordered my Camaro early September and I was first promised to receive it by mid October but as it did not arrive due to the salesman's ordering mistake, he re-ordered it again and promised again to come in November. So November comes and the salesman 'Kamal Elias' called me and told me your car has arrived at PORT for clearance so come in and finish the full payment. So i went with my dad and they reconfirmed it has arrived, so we organised to come the next day to pay all in full (CASH). So the next day comes and I was at work, the salesman calls me saying: I wanted to tell you your camaro in the oprtion n colour you ordered did not arrive! and there is no sign of it at Port (Jamarik)! Man i flipppppped! thats 2 times he made order mistakes!!!!!! Now im still waiting and promised that itl arrive today 26th November and will go to Jamarik 1st Dec cause of Eid, and itl take 10days for clearance. So he said ull have it by 10-15dec (mid December).

I have not one bit of trust with safat alghanim now and theyre messing about, I really dont know what to do if my camaro doesn't arrive in december as they promised.

I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!

I'd appriciate your advise and support.

Thanx
Camaro_hx is offline   Reply With Quote