View Single Post
Old 11-13-2006, 10:49 AM   #17
LowRider
LowRider

Drives: 1992 Camaro Z28 & 1996 S-10
Send a message via AIM to LowRider Send a message via Yahoo to LowRider
Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgefan View Post
read the name, in my opinion chevy's are absolutely the most overated vehicles ever. i get so sick of hearing there the best there the greatest, sure gm outsells everthing the must have 500 different brands, but that doesnt mean there the best, dodge and ford have what 10 or 11. and they still almost outsell gm, truck wise ford kicks butt, car wise dodge and overall dodge. my mom barely knows the difference between a truck and a car and her and my dad both have owned chevy's and other gm's, and we didnt have anything but problems, broken cd players, pistons frying, rattling, car shutting off all of the sudden, ruff ride, faulty buttons, and eventually the whole motor blowing, every gm we have ever owned the motor has blown, and all of them were brand new, all blew up within the period of two months after getting the vehicle, my mom always goes back to dodge, and so does my dad, we have never had any problems with fords or dodges, chevy is so high on a pedistol they just throw a vehicle together and expect it to sell, they have no commitment, the motors are junk, and so is the whole vehicle, and the challenger will stomp the camaro, they did in the old days and will again, so chevy lovers dont hate appreciate, and get off of your high horse and realize there is other better vehicles out there and maybe you will realize chevys aint all that, there just a big heap of metal with a cheap engine, and crappy parts. why do you think chevy's are cheaper junky cheaper parts.
Hey man if your a dodge fan than why are you on this sight go join a dodge sight and leave ours the hell alone. I mean we are all friends here and respect the Camaro and you come in and put ot down, man that is just wrong. And by the way the Camaro stomped a mudhole in the challenger and charger and mustangs ass and walked it dry. All and dodgefan here is a little quote what the Camaro will say to all.
"You don't have to love me."
"You don't even have to like me."
"BUT YOU WILL RESPECT ME!"
LowRider is offline   Reply With Quote