View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 02:32 PM   #128
hognutz

Drives: 2013 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Normagene View Post
Thanks, I sent them an email asking for their opinion as to which would suit my driving style. They recommended a single can. The email also mentions they have an optional "breather cap" and I have no idea if that is necessary. Any thoughts on that? I appreciate your assistance/knowledge. Thanks, I'll place my order real soon. What color did you order, I'm thinking black?
if you ever plan on going on a road course with long straits dual can can't hurt.

there is a petcock like a radiator on the bottom of the can and that is connected to a drain tube. when you change the oil you just drain the can as well into you drain pan.

this is a plus minus. there is nothing to unscrew or spill but you do have to let the oil drain a bit or a couple drops will hit the ground as it stays in the tube a bit. I am only at 3k but there was enough in the can I am glad I added it. I have a rare war injury that left a huge piece of lead in my right foot though.

when it comes to color they stock black sometiems so since my car is ashen gray I just went black. the other color can take a bit longer to get in your hands.
2013 ZL1 -sold
2007 Z06- sold
2014 Chrysler 300
2011 Duramax 8" lift, deleted tuned
hognutz is offline   Reply With Quote