View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 08:55 PM   #1
Ieatfordsforlunch

Drives: 2008 colorado
FS: lots of name brand parts.

I recently sold my camaro ss yes I know sad sad story. I miss it already and I have my aftermarket parts that need to go now!

SOLD! First is my exhaust system, 1800 complete set only 4000 miles on it. New cost 2400$
Kooks headers 2in primary's (the biggest ones you can get) w/full 3 in exhaust (high flow cats, x-pipe, and mufflers with 4in tips) the entire system is kooks and it sounds and performs great!

SOLD! Second is my hurst short throw shifter, paid 250 new selling for 150. Has white ball v8 shift pattern.

Last is my cam kit this is completely unused! Everything still in boxes. I've got a MTI stage 3 race cam, comp cam trunnions upgrade kit, patriot gold dual rate valve springs, melling high volume oil pump, lingenfelter 3 bolt cam gear and chain, and a few special tools for doing the install at home. The special tools are; comp cams Pushrod length checker, valve spring compressor, and a valve spring holder hose. My entire cam kit I'm selling for 1200$

If you have any questions please pm me and we can discuss shipping or pickup from there. I do not have shipping rates currently but if your interested I will get costs for you. I'm in the louisville ky area. Thanks.

Last edited by Ieatfordsforlunch; 05-23-2013 at 04:31 PM.
Ieatfordsforlunch is offline   Reply With Quote