View Single Post
Old 02-16-2017, 04:22 PM   #4
LesBaer
FMPG

Drives: 2016 2SS
Honestly I don't know lol. It's kind of last minite, but I just saw the weather was going to be in the 50's and figured the salt would probably be washed away by Sunday or sooner. I've just been dieing to drive the car since getting the cam and boost bumped up. I live in Danbury right off 84 but would be down for just about anything. Usually Sunday mornings are a good time with fewer people and patrols on the road. I'd love to find a nice stretch of straightaway to get a 1/4 mile time. I've also been using this site to find some good back roads...it gives some pretty good info: www.motorcycleroads.us

If anyone's near by and wants to meet at a diner or something for breakfast and figure out a plan, this is a good weekend for me to do just about anything
ARH 1 7/8" ceramic coated full sys w/NPP; Maggie 9.2psi (85mm); Jannetty rough idle cam(TSP), tune and LT4 fuel system; Forgeline VX1 Black PVD (20x10,11); R88R 315's; ALPriority; BMR rear arms, bushings, DS loop; RF intake (red); nGauge

93 octane: 712rwhp, 654rwtq / E85 (E66 mix): 734rwhp, 674rwtq (SuperFlow Dyno)
LesBaer is offline   Reply With Quote