View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 07:59 PM   #67
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
I haven't read all the way through this..

But let me say, I'm disappointed in some of the responses... I couldn't care less whether any of you donate a dime... It's an individual choice.

We all have the freedom of choice and some of you need to choose to step out of the thread... No one is forcing you in here, and certainly no one is making you stay out... YET...

RJ is a really good person, and gives way more of his time and effort to make this a better site for all of you than most of you will ever know... This is not payment for services rendered... nor it is a pity offering... It is people wanting to do something for a friend that has put thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours into a passion shared by so many on this site... IT's our choice to give or not...

Will I make a donation to the Kaylee fund... That's my business and not any of yours... I make my money, by WORKING... and I spend my money as I wish... Don't like it,.... tough (expletive)...

I donate money to places I desire to donate to, and some of you wouldn't approve or would express your displeasure... Oh well... I absolutely do not care where any others donate their money... It's not my business...

But... I do care about this site, like RJ does... and the hatefull nasty postings and name calling are going to stop...

WE CAN and WILL control that... I've deleted and/or edited a few posts... Any like postings will lead to infractions... Some of you need to go and re-read the rules of posting...

As for donating to other causes, like the OK Tornado victims, or other victims of events... That is a personal choice... Great if you do, ok if you don't... My sister was right in the thick of the tornados... You can bet if she needed it I would help her out... That's my choice... see how it works...

I do not try to control your life or actions anywhere outside of this forum... and as long as you follow the rules we wont have any problem here... Fail to follow the rules and we will control that...

Choice is yours...

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote