View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 04:50 PM   #10
SC2150
Account Suspended

Drives: 2012 Camaro RS, RX supercharged
Quote:
Originally Posted by forxtreme View Post
Worse Parts sales I've dealt with in years. It's pretty easy to make money off drop shipping, almost as easy making your own products and shipping them although with little more hassle gets a much higher payoff. What saddens me is this business can't even ship their best product, self made, which is suppose to get their name out there (RX catch cans).
I ordered CAI, RX Catch Can, and TB (basic performance items) 7Mar2013. They charged my CC quick 13Mar. Days later my CAI is drop shipped (they call manufacturer to send to my door and collect a fee). So I wait to install the CAI when the TB shows up, I'm told by RX 1 Week. 3 Weeks later I call, they say the item is boxed and on the floor, they will overnight it to me. I call 4 days later, still on the floor, they will over night to me. 3 days more I call, box is gone, don't know what happened, now a month and half later they will have to reorder the TB and Catch can so another week+ of waiting and maybe their track record of delivery will get better. I request refund and cancel order as its now well over a month and many promises (apologies) later.
I've heard a lot of good things about them, but if they can't get their basics under control, what will happen when they screw up a complex order, tune, install= apologies empty promises, broken car. What bothers me further is they were Jonny on the spot to charge my card, and I've even had the time to pay off the card before I even had the products packaged and in the mail to me. ALL THIS AND I STILL HAVEN'T BEEN SENT AN INVOICE, actually no back communication of order other than the CC Charge.

I'm sorry to say my feeling is success has the owner out playing while the company is left to fend for itself with inept employees. Look elsewhere for your performance needs or you might suffer as I have or worse.

Ifyou are an actual customer, and your story is partly accurate we owe you an appology and will make it right as we always do, but you seem to have just joined to rant.

You have 2 posts, just joined, dont identify yourself, and list your location as "united States....so for all we know you are a plant and not an actual customer playing the make trouble game the few unscrupolus vendors/members here do (thank god not more than a few).

No vendors carry inventory in stock...not many have to $hundreds of thousands to do so, 95% plus drop ship and are dealer network is the same....place an order and we drop ship from here to them except the few that do buy sone stock ahead.

Due to the demand, we are 2-3 weeks lead time and state that up front as well as prepay is required as each is made to order....color matched, configured for the application, etc.

Where you get the idea I am off playing somewhere is crazy...I havent had a vacation in over 5 years and even though in poor health with disabilities, I still wrok 10-12 hours a day 6 1/2 days a week (as any that visit here in person can attest to. Most of our staff has been in Vegas the past week plus working the Spring Fling race and they put in an average of 14 hours a day...not much fun for them but a break from the day to day operations here and dedication on their part to do so.

We need a name and details to see if we dropped the ball, and if you are a real customer....and we offered to overnight, most know that cost negates any profit we would have made, but looking at 3 years of customer feedback you will see we bend over backwards for our customers and when we do screw up (yes, we do) we do what we can to rectify and make right.

So let us know your name and contact and more details and we will find what happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trewyn15 View Post
<-- go do that.
LOL! That only gives me a headache.