View Single Post
Old 03-17-2017, 08:48 AM   #3
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam52090 View Post
After almost a year of research, planning, and saving, I'm ready to start my twin turbo on e85 build. Right now I'm running an NA cammed build putting down 518 to rear wheels. My goal with this setup is somewhere in the 800rwhp area.

After reading through the forums here and talking with Ted Jannetty and Hellion I've finally pulled the trigger.

Thanks to Ted Jannetty, John and Jeff from Hellion, and Justin from Fore for putting up with me and getting all of my questions answered.

Parts Overview:
  • Hellion Twin Turbo System
    • Upgraded to ball bearing turbos
    • eBoost2 w/ 2 4-port solenoids
    • Ceramic coated headers/down pipes
    • Turbo blankets
  • Jannetty Rough Idle Turbo Cam Kit
  • Fore Innovations Level 2 Duel Pump System
    • Fuel Rails
    • Flex Fuel Intercept Fittings
    • Boost/Vacuum Manifold
    • FC3 Controller
    • Hobbs Switch
    • Duel 274 pumps
  • Other Parts
    • Injector Dynamics ID-1700
    • Flex Fuel Sensor
    • ZR1 3-bar MAP Sensor
    • Prosport EVO gauges (Boost, Wideband O2, Fuel Pressure)

As the parts have started to trickle in, I have been feeling like a kid on Christmas morning especially opening those Precision Turbo boxes. I almost have everything delivered I'm just waiting on the rest of the Hellion kit (I received the turbos already). I'm planning on starting the build this weekend. I'll take a few pictures along the way to post here.
This is going to be Awesome, Thank you for choosing JRE to be a part of your build.

Ted.
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote