View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014, 12:55 PM   #35
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwormgraphix View Post
This was my first Camaro5 Fest & really enjoyed it, great job by all that run things. Will be going to more Fests in the future!! Other event organizers could learn a lot from Camaro5 Fest.
thanks very much for the compliment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synergy SATX View Post
Is that just the drivers? We had some drivers who ended up running both days which = moar
for our numbers we don't add both days together. We know that some will show up on both days but it's just easier to look at how many total drivers and total spectators we have... and we can get that from ticket sales. The tough one to estimate is cars... we try to be conservative, so we look at meet and greet, Friday and Saturday to get a total number of cars, without counting the same cars twice...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodger The Sock View Post
This was my first fest, everyone that I took pictures with was awesome. I tell you what, Texas knows how to throw a party!!! h-town group, big shout out to you for a great job. I know I am looking forward to my next fest. In the WEST of course!
We've always said the secret to the fest's fun factor is the attendees... All we do is try to coordinate the event but that really doesn't have much to do with how much fun we all have... That is really because of how great everyone is.

GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote