View Single Post
Old 02-18-2018, 11:14 PM   #20
WVracer

Drives: '11 2SS/RS LS3 M6 (Sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWOFORTYZ View Post
Thanks for making a fool of yourself again, I'm having fun watching you try to discuss things you are unfamiliar with. You should read the cornering bible by keith code, it related to motorcycles and is old news, but it will probably blow your mind.

I've been riding motorcycles and racing cars for years, never had a problem outrunning the radio. I do not gather my facts from idiots on the internet, but have worked professionally as a mechanic at a high end shop and set up my personal race cars for years. I suppose real world experience means nothing to you, if you had any experience regarding vehicles handling at the limits you'd be able to understand what I have said.
So you are getting all your info from a MOTORCYCLE BOOK. That is a completely different animal. What did I say that made a fool of me? Show me, what I said that isn't true in that post. What high end shop did you work, for just curious? I'm so glad that you are trying to tell people how to race a car based on your experience from riding a moped around town to deliver pizzas. Once again, actually know what you are talking about before you speak, because I can guarantee you that what I said is factual. Bye Felicia.
2011 IOM 2SS/RS LS3 M6- Injen CAI, TSP 1 7/8” headers, PTB, Hurst short throw, Corsa catback exhaust, 20" TSW Nurburgrings, BMR lower control arms, BMR tunnel brace, Hotchkis lowering springs. 3660lbs. Tuned by me (sold)

2010 RJT 1SS/RS LS3 M6- CAI, TSP 2” headers, TSP F-35 cam, PTB, Hurst short throw, Dronemaster catback, BMR lowering springs, Kirkey seats, 20”/18” Weld Belmonts, 3550lbs.
WVracer is offline   Reply With Quote