View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 05:28 PM   #1
B2k4E
Listen to cereal guy...

Drives: 1986 Z28 Camaro 383 TPI
Lightbulb Camaro5 Forza 3 Hot Lap challenge

I've come up with an idea for a little competition for people that play Forza 3 on Camaro 5.

This will be a weekly hot lap challenge where the winner of each week will pick the new car and track that the challenge will be played on.

The requirements will be:

*Picture of your PI (Performance Index, to ensure stock vehicle) and lap time.

*Must be cars included in the base game, no add-on tracks or cars, and no VIP only vehicles.

*Car picked must be completely STOCK

*Must play with all assists OFF (TCS, ABS, etc.) and Manual w/clutch. (I said It'd be a challenge, right?)

*Maximum of 3 LAPS. 1st lap to check out the course, next 2 and 3 to get your time. You may choose your best time out of laps 2 and 3.

To start it off, this week will be (since this IS Camaro5): Chevrolet Camaro 2010. Track is: Road America

Beat my time: 02:27.858

I will announce the winner and as I said, the winner will pick the next car and track for the following week.

The winner will be whoever has the fastest time at the end of week.

So what do you say, are you in?

Good Luck!

Today I went to Orielly's to change out my serpentine belt, as I walked by one of the Orielly's associates who was helping somebody asked me if I knew where the sparkplugs would be on a Honda Civic... I simply told him that; "I don't know, I only work on American vehicles."

He told me that was the best damn answer he ever heard.
B2k4E is offline   Reply With Quote