View Single Post
Old 10-26-2011, 10:39 PM   #1347
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Sad news from #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 3 View Post
Lost my Mom today. :(

A long and hard road down in her health so it's not necessarily a bad thing and not at all unexpected.

I know you all express your sympathies so I am not posting this for the next 100 posts be each of you telling me how much you support me. I know you do.

It is strange that with how much has happened in my life over the last several months, one of the things I have counted on is the knowledge of the friendships I have made here on Camaro5. I hope virtual friends are not viewed the same as imaginary friends. I'm not crazy..................

I post this sad news only as a reminder of context. Each of us here, I know has our own trials and tribulations, our own difficulties and darkness in our lives. Strangely, like most of us here in Shno's House, there always seems to be a significant level of comfort that can be found here. Well at least for me there is.

Regardless of how bad our day was, despite the small or large tragedies that jump in to our lives, we have one thing in common that bonds us and gives us a camaraderie that can is constant.....................

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZ
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote