View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 01:51 PM   #23
Maddog78

Drives: 1969 Z28
Quote:
Originally Posted by shevyman View Post
Well since i can't figure out how to start my own thread i will say it here. I think for all pre ordered camaros that gm should give us a free upgrade for takeing so long.

now reason for saying this is why did they let you order your car and make you wait 7 months. what they should have done is waited till they knew when they were going to start production and a month or two before have you put in your order.. for example they said you can order in october i think it was well i know i ordered mine on 11/14/08 and it is now 4/16/09 and they are now saying the car will be released in 5/6/09. i may have this wrong but shouldn't the pre ordered cars be the first on the road?

so for us waiting gm should give all of us one option that we want for free for example, upgraded wheels, upgraded system, rs package anything along those lines for free and no floor mats they pay like 20 bucks for them so that wont cut it. and you know my g/f works for mercedes and there cars are shipped over seas and they are delivered on time so whats gm's excuse for not haveing them delivered early in the us.

with my g/f a lady came in order the new glk like we are the camaro they put in the order car was made then they told the lady it will be here in a week something happend it took another week so they gave her a nav system for free. its called customer satisfaction which gm should think about cause i know alot of people are getting mad that they are not communicating with us. so what do you think.
I think you should buy a Mercedes.
Maddog78 is offline   Reply With Quote