View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 07:55 PM   #10
meissen
Founder - Michigan FBody

Drives: 1994 Camaro LT1, 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beandip2811 View Post
Most of us have seen them in the auto shows I just wondered if any Camaro5 groups got together with a ZL1 present that was owned by a customer, not Chevrolet over the weekend.
Well, like I said - April 6th we had two ZL1s at our regular Friday Woodward meet. There's a dealer plate on the white one but it's owned by Becky D of Rodgers Chevrolet and then the Victory Red ZL1 that stopped in too. Funny fact - that Auto Europe parking lot has had 3 different ZL1s there for our weekly meet. Becky D's white ZL1, the red Victory Red ZL1 in the pictures above, and a black ZL1 stopped in this past Friday but I didn't snap a pic.

Funny story on that one - The guy was just driving through and stopped when he saw the lot full of Camaros and Firebirds. I asked how he liked his ZL1 so far and he said "Good, but I'm having a hard time getting used to it. I'm used to driving my Leguna Seca and my GT500." (inside I'm going ) I responded with "Wow, that's quite the collection you have going!" and he replies, "Well that's not the only cars in my collection..." Guy was pretty full of himself.

So anyway - looks like our April 6th meet up has been the earliest for privately owned ZL1s

"Gone But Not Forgotten"
2016 Camaro 1LT A8 - "Elmo"
2014 Camaro 1LT M6 - "Cherry Bomb"
2012 Camaro 1LS M6 - "Clifford"

Michigan FBody Association
http://www.mifbody.com/
meissen is offline   Reply With Quote