View Single Post
Old 04-12-2018, 05:39 PM   #19017
SeaCompiler
...not a marine biologist

Drives: 2012 Camaro RY SS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncarp10"2SS View Post
I'm new to Camaro5 forum and I live in northeast Georgia and I am looking for a Camaro group to meet up with on occasion. I drive a 2010 Camaro 2ss 6 speed.
Welcome to Camaro5. I live in Habersham. My car is under rebuild right now. Not too many Camaros in Hab, but there is a large variety of car enthusiasts. Since the 6th Gen launched, this forum is not as active as it used to be and very little posts here, but there are a lot of great people who still monitor it from time to time. Almost everyone is on FaceBook and I can recommend some groups around here with the people I hang out with occasionally. Look at Atlanta Area Gen5 Camaro Owners, Georgia Street Cars. There are a lot of car shows and events going on right now like WannaGoFast, Speed Addicts racing in Clayton. Some of these events are sponsored by Vengeance Racing who are in Cumming. If you have never been, you should make plans to go to Street Car Takeover in September 29-30 hosted at Vengeance Racing and you will meet a lot of people there to network with. Isn't that right Kenneth! If you want to look me up on FB, I am RD Lawson.

http://streetcar-takeover.com/event/...ver-phoenix-2/
Forged 416 stroker Turbocharged with Huron Speed with Cam Motion custom grind,Tuned by Vengeance, 8psi, 25% PowerBond UDP, Ported TB, shaved heads, LS9 gaskets, chromoly pushrods, BT trunnions & dual valve springs, IWIS, Might Mouse CC, SJM Line Lock,, MSD 2-Step, ZL1 Rear End, ZL1 spoiler, Strut Brace, ARP bolts, Skip shift elim, A-Pillar Gauges, FR Style 41 20X10, 3 inch exhaust, blackouts, Lowered, Custom badges, Hines vents,RPI fender vents, Technostalgia Tail Lights, Metra Kit, Pioneer stereo, Morimoto RGB Halos,
"The Great Awakening" on gab.com
SeaCompiler is offline   Reply With Quote