View Single Post
Old 04-16-2017, 11:38 AM   #21
Ashen 6.2

Drives: 2014 Camaro Z/SS
During the week when my hours of working on the car were limited I decided to relocate the windshield washer motor. Ever since I put in the ADM CAI & RotoFab relo bottle it has worked intermittently. Pretty sure this was due to the washer fluid bottle being relocated behind the left wheel well.

I decided to put the windshield washer motor back in a cubby hole in the rear of the front left wheel well just under the RotoFab bottle. This is protected by the wheel well.

Started by cutting the windshield washer motor harness, soldered in 18ga wire extension and covered with heat shrink tubing.
Routed the wiring inside the wheel well (to be covered up by the wheel well once put back in).
Found away to mount the motor without drilling any holes.
Re-routed & shortened the hoses to fit.
Attached Images

Mods - GPI 416 w/Custom Grind Cam, Ported Heads & Tuned by Ben, Holley Dominator ECU, Mag Heartbeat, ZL1 Fuel Pump & DSX Aux Pump, NW 103 TB, FIC 1650's, Alky Meth, Circle D 3600 Triple Disc, Kooks Headers, Viking Coil Overs & all the BMR Goodies in the rear, Zl1 3.23 Diff, DSS Axles, Gulfcoast Driveshaft, Hendrix Offset Diff Bushings, AFE Solid Subframe Bushings, 875HP/843TQ 5FDP
Ashen 6.2 is offline   Reply With Quote