View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 04:26 AM   #6
pincoin
Camaro owner since 1982

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS-RS Conv IBM L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by classicrockr View Post
Ok everyone,
I think I'm just TOO DAMN ADDICTED to this car! 14 months & 42,000 miles (about 37k with top down) and I still want to leave the building & drive it - even on my lunch break!

it's 85 today here in Jacksonville FL but it's about to start going down into the 30's in the morning & highs in the low 50's during the day. I can't help but get mad at the drop in temperatures. I mean, I'll drive it with the top down in the 50's, but the 30's is almost a little too low for me. Spring can't get here soon enough.....

I may have done the unthinkable - I thought about another car. I've been looking at that damn C7 Vette & I even set up a username & ID on the Corvette7 website. There's no way in HELL I can afford that car, but I want to keep reading about it. Is there any way I can be forgiven? Does anybody know of a good counselor that can help me change my ways so I don't look at that car anymore?

Thanks.....
Dont lust over what you cant afford! Enjoy what you have. At least you are in FL and can easily enjoy ot year round. Us northerers dont have that luxury!
pincoin is offline   Reply With Quote