View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 12:23 AM   #81
Drago77
Treasure Coast Camaro 5

Drives: 19 2SS vert, Mosaic Blk, A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph4r View Post
Congratz man, where is the pic that they are using on the homepage? Are those Graphics or Shadows?
Its actually in post #69, they just cropped it... shadows... fresh coat of McGuires 2.0... even the paint shop asked about the wax, said the tape wouldn't stick, lol!

Thanks everyone! Went to pick it up today, but it was raining all day, gonna wait till Tues. Took some pix w my cell, but would rather get it cleaned up before posting. Looks phenominal with the painted stripes! The gloss is amazing, and completely smooth- absolutely no edges! Hopefully i'll have some pix up tomorrow!

As for the wheels- I think SLP really did themselves a huge dis-service with the promo pix they put out for the retail sites. I think the shoddy pix really turned people away. But as you can see- they're really great wheels and complement the car very well; I wanted similar to the vert concept and am extremely happy w the SLPs!

Got some engine chrome coming, but looks like the crappy co I ordered from wont. Have it here by Pony Wars this weekend... oh well, another post for next week then, lol
Drago77 is offline   Reply With Quote