View Single Post
Old 08-01-2020, 01:51 PM   #14
pauly1119

Drives: 2018 ZLE
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamALot View Post
There is literally not a single stock part on this car except the tranny. Engine, all bushings, driveshaft, axles, wheels, tires, bracing, exhaust, headers, most body panels and many other things have been swapped out.

Most people only add a fuel pump and supercharger and thinks that’s it - doesn’t work that way if you want a truly durable car. Fuel pump was almost $4k, engine was $7k, axles were $1400, driveshaft $1200, coil overs $2500, bushings $1000, bracing $500, new hood $1200, full interior and exterior lighting mods - $4000 - supercharger $8000 - pulley systems, dampeners, cold air intake, 102mm throttle body, etc - all add up to over $10k. Add it up. That doesn’t include labor which was about 30k.

For those doubting cost, get some experience modding first before you comment. Thanks.
Nice car and good luck with the sale. I know you have a lot invested into it but I think why you got some slack is the 200K claim. I can't see how your even close to half that. I would just correct that and move on. Someone will get lucky to have it and enjoy all your hard work, heck I would like to have it if I had that much extra cash laying around.
pauly1119 is offline   Reply With Quote