View Single Post
Old 12-06-2015, 10:42 AM   #11
Billy10mm

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS 1LE NPP
Your track use is great (anyone not touching rumble strips at the inside and outside of almost every corner is leaving speed on the table). The car looks very planted and I don't hear tires at all ... which makes me think there's a least a few more MPH to be had in every corner (the car should move around a little).

The only thing I see that would give you a big pickup in time is your throttle pick up. You're picking up neutral throttle just before the apex and then waiting till about a half second after the apex before you start accelerating. Try doing both of those earlier. Pick up neutral throttle as soon as you get the car turned (use the nose-heavy trailing throttle to help get the car pointed), and transition to acceleration just before the apex.

For throttle pickup points, try hanging out with the corner workers a few times. The slow guys get hard on the gas when they're almost completely done with the corner. The quick guys pick it up just after the apex like you do. And the fast guys are on the throttle before the apex.
Billy10mm is offline   Reply With Quote