View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 05:26 PM   #25
flaguy's Avatar
Drives: 2014 2SS RS Spring Edition
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Ga
Posts: 230
Originally Posted by The_Blur View Post
I need to wait for some significant incentive to buy mine. I was banking on $30k. Now, I need to wait until I can afford it. :(
I'm right there with ya man. I still hope to get it, but ordering it in 2009 I think is out of the question. I think I'm going to have to wait until 2010. The only way I can see getting it before than is if they offer 0% before 2010 and I don't really see that happening.
flaguy is offline   Reply With Quote