View Single Post
Old 05-02-2009, 08:06 AM   #1
Number 3
Hail to the King baby!

Drives: '19 XT4 2.0T & '22 VW Atlas 2.0T
I here by proclaim the Summer of 2009 as - Camaro Summer

A cheesey rip-off of a bad movie I know, but with the economy in shambles, Chrysler in Bankruptcy, GM cuttig back hard, I think we as enthusiasts should focus on the best thing to happen in the car world in some time, the launch of the 2010 Camaro.

I say we make this our summer. Not just posts of getting your car which is certailnly step 1, but posts on what you do with your car. Not what you plan to do, what you do with it. Vacations, Trips, cruises, car shows, family picnics, teaching someone to drive a stick, you name it.

Can Camaro owners single handedly pull the economy upward? Probably not. But what I can tell you having driven Number 3, Number 296 and Thor for thousands of miles over the past 5 months is the universal appeal this car has. It transcends the economy and job worries and money concerns and simply makes allmost everyone smile. It makes people..........happy. You will meet people you wouldn't have otherwise, talk to people you would never have imagined and make friends you might not have thought possible.

So that is my request to you. Get your cars out there. Use your cars. Do things with them. And post them here on Camaro5.