View Single Post
Old 05-02-2009, 08:18 AM   #4
ssdavidw
Camaro OCD

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS, RS, RJT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 3 View Post
But what I can tell you having driven Number 3, Number 296 and Thor for thousands of miles over the past 5 months is the universal appeal this car has. It transcends the economy and job worries and money concerns and simply makes allmost everyone smile. It makes people..........happy. You will meet people you wouldn't have otherwise, talk to people you would never have imagined and make friends you might not have thought possible.
I have to agree with your post and I am looking forward to all of the Camaro pictures and stories to be posted over the next few months.

While not on the same scale, when I got my Avalanche shortly after they started production, the reaction was very similar to what you describe. Everyone wanted to see the truck. People would smile and wave. Everyone wanted a demo of the "Change for $1" commercial. It's a great feeling to be able to share something that has such a positive effect on people.

2010 Camaro - Red Jewel Tintcoat, 2SS, RS, Auto, Black Interior, Cyber Gray Rally Stripes
ssdavidw is offline   Reply With Quote