View Single Post
Old 08-06-2014, 10:07 PM   #20
trcsr

Drives: 2018 2LT/RS Conv
I disagree with a lot of Mr. Blur's comments, but will limit my comments to just a few.

First, GM does not know whether a dealer is good or bad unless they hear from customers experiences. Of course, they are going to hear mostly the bad experiences, but if a certain dealer gets a lot of criticism then GM should pay them a visit.

Also, how can a customer tell whether or not a dealer is a good one or not until he has dealt with them. I have multiple problems with my dealer that supposedly had a good reputation and the owner is very involved with his customers personally. But, as I said, I have had multiple problems with them and they are not solved yet. I am currently debating in the direction to take; GM customer service, BBB, or ?????. I have posted my complaints on several websites and have never received any kind of reply from a GM rep. Also, before someone suggests that I get local opinions, I have posted questions about dealer reputations in this area on several local car-oriented forums and got mixed and inconclusive results.

I am also considering looking into the state Lemon Laws. The last time I was in to the dealer with the latest problem I spent the waiting time researching the Lemon Laws on line. I really like the style of the Camaro, but there are some design aspects I would rather have different, but from my experience the GM Quality Control needs some upgrading.

If I don't get these problems solved or other problems appear I am seriously considering getting a personalized license plate that reads something like "MY LEMON", which would be doubly appropriate since it is painted yellow and has these multiple problems.
trcsr is offline   Reply With Quote