View Single Post
Old 07-24-2007, 09:30 PM   #9
Silverado
GM Guy For Life

Drives: 2010 GMC Yukon XL
Well, the Cobalt SS has been mentioned...although roomy probably isn't a description that most would use to describe it. It is comfortable for 1 or 2 people, so roomy is really based on how many people you want to carry (I don't think the back seat of the Camaro is a place I will want to spend much time either, so.....)

I don't know about the new ones yet, but the older Avengers were pretty much what you described. Now they have 4 doors and are a little larger, so hopefully they do well enough to stick around awhile. Quality will have to wait awhile to be judged since they are less than a year old.

How about the Monte Carlo? They get decent mileage, plenty of room (even in the back), decent trunk too. Nice styling (admittedly, my opinion), good performance, decently priced, and decent quality too. Not going to get 40+ like some econoboxes, but still mid-20's in town.

Ford's Focus SVT fit in there. Now, I don't personally like them, but many did. And, I thought they were overpriced for what you got, but still.

I'm sure there are others as well.....
Silverado is offline   Reply With Quote