View Single Post
Old 12-14-2022, 11:47 PM   #49
Aqua Blue RS/SS

Drives: ABM #93
Thanks for the kind words, absolutely I can get some pics for you. This car is so original I’m beyond confident they haven’t been tampered with before. I should be back under the hood tomorrow or Friday, when I’m there I’ll get some for you. I’d love to see your GTA (x2 lol) progress, I’ve really come to love the third gens in both Pontiac and Chevy flavors this year. I can’t believe how much the Iroc values have come to life. I put a 10K policy on this car and I’m wondering if that is enough, I may revisit that in the coming months for sure.

You are right, I am pretty fortunate that I’ve got the abilities to do this kind of work on my own. No way in hell I could afford it any other way. I’m sorry to hear about your blowed up shoulders. As a mechanic for a living Im confident it’s only a matter of time for me as well unfortunately, it seems like most life long wrench turners deal with it at some point in time. At 34, age is on my side but it certainly won’t always be.
ABM #2399 2SS/RS:SOLD
ABM #93 2SS/RS Black Rally stripes, Titanium Interior 4,000 miles: GM GFX side skirts and diffuser waiting on paint, GM dovetail, GM heritage, RPI ZL1 style splitter.
‘87 IROC-Z Iroc blue. all original unmolested with 50K miles.
Aqua Blue RS/SS is online now   Reply With Quote