View Single Post
Old 09-08-2015, 07:52 PM   #10
Vertwheal

Drives: 2015 AGM 1SS/RS/1LE NPP
Quote:
Originally Posted by christianchevell View Post
Hey your in California Known as Hell for modders as after the intital three years of a new car now you have to SMOG test so altering most things for performance is a sell the car out of state deal when you can not longer license it as I understand their ECO-EPA NAZI agenda Commiefornia. Also hope your Camaro is not stolen as they love those down there I hear... And yes the initial catch can, and a separate clutch reservoir are needed and have been........ diygen5.com or gen5diy.com which ever sells Holden GTO separate clutch reservoirs, you should read up on what you can do, I know you can have a CAI and a ported throttle body, Up here in Oregon we can have headers no problem, only Portland does smog testing... and they are o.k. even there and the rest of the state we can mod all we want.
It's the first six years of a new car where you pay an abatement fee and don't have to smog. So you got 6 years to go crazy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
CAI intake, ADM scoop, Rotofab washer relocation, Bo White stage II ported TB, Stainless Power 1 7/8 LT, RPI Splash Guards, Black Gorilla Locking Lug Nuts, Tuned by Rick @ Synergy Motorsports - 414/403 on a Mustang dyno
Vertwheal is offline   Reply With Quote