View Single Post
Old 06-03-2018, 02:44 PM   #4
samgray20

Drives: 2010 CGM 2SS/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0-120 View Post
Is it easier to go into gear with the clutch pedal partially down? Like halfway, 75%, etc.
The position of the pedal makes no difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by camguynj View Post
Change the title of your post to Clutch not ENGAGING Fully. How long ago was the clutch & TOB replaced? Did the feel of the clutch pedal change? Does the pedal come up all the way? What color is the clutch/brake fluid?
I believe I was correct when I said disengage. Perhaps you misunderstood me. There doesn't seem to be a complete disconnect between the engine and transmission, meaning that the clutch is still partially engaged. If it were not engaging fully, it would just be slipping. The clutch and TOB were both replaced at about 20k miles. The car has 39.5k on it now. The pedal feels the same to me as it did before and does come all the way up. Fluid is a tan color.
2010 CGM 2SS/RS M6 - Comp 227/243 .620/.612 | Nitrous Outlet Plate Kit - 100 Shot | ARC Bottle Bracket/Heater | NOS Progressive Controller | AEM Wideband | Kooks 2"x3" LTs | 3" Custom Catback | CAI Intake | Bo White PTB | Billet Motor Mounts | Hurst Short Throw | McLeod RXT | RAM TOB | 3.91 W/ Eaton Truetrac, LPW Cover, Poly Bushings, GForce 850HP Axles | Eibach Pro-Plus Kit | Whiteline End Links | Hotchkis Tower Brace | ZL1 Front End | Blue Powder Coated Calipers | Vorsteiner V-FF 101 - 20x11 and 20x10 | M/T Street Comp - 305/35 and 275/40 | 2 JL Amps | Diamond Audio Speakers | JL Stealthbox
samgray20 is offline   Reply With Quote