View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 02:57 PM   #77
kjkjr27
COTW 9/16/13

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS Camaro IOM
Today I installed my red foot pedals. I started with the brake. I took off the rubber and started drilling through the metal. I was able to drill the first two holes and then the battery on my drill started to die so I was only able to do a little of the bottom hole. So I stopped and let the battery charge and a half hour later I finished drilling and attached all the pedals. It was very simple to do the only trouble I had the was battery on my drill but can't complain. Now I went with red for two reasons. The first since these pedals are now discontinued I had only a choice between red and blue the second I figured the red would prob match the IOM interior a little better than the bright orange ones.* So here are some pics. I also was going to finally do my LED cupholder but decided once again to put it off for another day. And my painted ported throttle body should be here anyday, can't wait to get that on.

*Been thinking of removing them and getting them powder coated orange, they seem to be a little too red for my taste*
Attached Images

Last edited by kjkjr27; 12-10-2012 at 11:42 AM.
kjkjr27 is offline   Reply With Quote