View Single Post
Old 06-27-2016, 03:14 PM   #13
Repooh
Certified: Slow

Drives: 2014 Ashen Grey 1SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by GossipSquirrelJelena View Post
Funny but I found things to be the polar opposite of your opinion. I really liked my 2011 2SS/RSs exterior styling. But quality was shabby at best with the SS. The paint would flake off the front bumper, fenders and hood. The Mustang on the other hand has been a rock solid car for me. Straight seams, good paint and no squeaks on the interior. I felt like the Mustangs interior was a big step up from the SS also. I didn't like the miles of cheap plastic. I didn't like the ergonomics of the SS. At 6'4 my head would hit the sun room. If I didn't sit in a gangster recline. II found the seats to be very uncomfortable in the SS. The premium seats in the Mustang on the other hand are luxury car nice. I really did like the cool roof line of the Camaro from the outside. Very sharp styling! Just didn't like it from the inside. I think when you try to compare quality in mass produced cars like the Mustang and Camaro. Quality is luck of the draw. You might get a winner or a stinker with either one.
That's the truth!

2014 Ashen Grey Camaro 1SS/RS LS3
Winter Vehicle- 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX
Repooh is offline   Reply With Quote