View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 11:59 AM   #1
nolimits76

Drives: '07 Titan CC
Might Have Found a Used 2010...

Okay guys & gals, as you know I've been looking for an SS1. Well my buddy that works at GMC dealership sends me some pics of a super-sweet SS2 they just got in today.

Two crappy quality pics via phone.

But from what I can tell...black with dark grey leather, SS2, automatic, sunroof and I think (but not 100% sure) it has the RS package. 12k miles. The *asking* price is $32k-ish.

Doing some quick web searches, seems to be in-line (maybe a $1k or so low) with asking prices of other local dealers for used 2010's. Hard to get true apples-apples comparison, but with some quick math in head I think they are spot on.

To build the same car (assuming it has the RS package) is $38.4k in a 2011 model.

I'm pretty sure I can get a steal on this since he's an employee and tight with management. Seems like all indicators to pull the trigger. Of course I have to go look & drive. But you know what I mean.

One question lingers....is there any defects, issues, upgrades, etc between the 2010 and 2011 models???

Any idea what a reasonable price would be for a USED one like this?