View Single Post
Old 08-16-2007, 11:33 AM   #13
Jak

Drives: 03 Dodge Dakota
Ahh, damn, I gotta throw my two cents in now. I also don't agree with everything Bush says or does, but I also agree Bush is not to blame for every freaking thing that goes wrong in the world, hell I'm surprised some nutcase hasn't blamed him for the bridge collapse and that mine cave in. As far as the National Debt goes, yes, when Bush took office there was a surplus. And the 9/11 came. Who foot the bill for grounding all the airlines afterwords? You don't think the Airlines swollowed that do you? The US Government paid every airline for there losses, who paid the bill for the Ground Zero clean up/ over time, ect? NYC? No the federal government. That's where the surplus went too.
As for the war in Iraq. The thing that pisses me off is that everyone seems to think that war is like tv, you click a channel and "poof" it's over. Wars can't be won over night, they take time. And don't forget, we're fighting a people that have no respect for human life, I mean how could they, when they strap bombs into little kids, women, themselves and send them into markets to kill as many innocent people as they can.
And personally, I'd much rather have the fighting going on over there in the streets of bagdad then here in our streets. Though, don't get me wrong, it'd be stupid to think that it's not gonna happen here.With our borders wide open, it bound to happen eventually.
There, that's my two cents. Though, I suppose I'll get flamed now cause I'm not with the anti-Bush/ Hate-Bush crowd.
Jak is offline   Reply With Quote