View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 12:47 AM   #366
OzzySS

Drives: 2013 2SS/1LE, 2004 Cavalier
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalRedTintcoat View Post
Oz .... welcome to the club. It's a sickness. Never thought I'd have gotten so wrapped up in it and I LOVE it. Thanks to guys like you and the dirty dozen this has been fun. Facebook's got nothin' on the C5 forum!

I feel like we need a cruz night but it might be hard with you way out there. At least Hertz rents Camaro 5 SS's.

I never told you guys but I rented one in Chicago on my last business trip after ordering the 1LE. Somehow I convinced Hertz to give me the $50 rate vs. what they were asking ($75). I kept driving it around at night trying to get a feel for the car. I know the 1LE will be different. And yes, at that moment, the sickness began ....
they were only asking $75?!?! i thought about doing that after i ordered, but rates out here are twice that on a weekday, over 3x for a weekend day!

and idk about the sickness part, i just have a vision of how i want the car. once i get it there, i'll stop. did the same thing with my computer build right now i'm negotiating with TRS about what wiring harness i need for the retrofit lights, and whether i can still get their cyber monday discount:emoticon7: they cutoff the sale at 6pm EASTERN! that's not fair!
OzzySS is offline   Reply With Quote