View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 10:14 PM   #9
Richochet83

Drives: SIM 2LT Camaro RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee9710 View Post
Just got home from a vacation to Washington DC and Camaros were all over dealerships it seemed like. Finally got to sit in and see a black LT up close. Very nice even though I ordered a SS. But when I was in Sterling, Va and some of the surrounding places.......they had some 2SS's, 2LT's, and 1LT's there available to buy right off the lot and take home. No mark up or anything. I was able to order my 1SS from a dealer and take his last allocation. Number 8 of 8. His first car was being delivered as I finished the paperwork and he had his showroom car for a week before the May 6th unveiling. Pretty good weekend for me. But anyone in that area go check it out......I almost bought the 2SS, it was IOM with RS pack, black stripes, IOM interior, and was the LS3. My wife and I were looking for a L99 so we didn't. I believe the dealership was Sport Chevrolet and it was somewhere close to zip code 20148 I believe. If you search for it on the Chevy site it will pull it up, but you have to go to their actual website to view the inventory.
Whats the name of the dealerships?
Richochet83 is offline   Reply With Quote