Thread: Adam's Polishes
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 07:41 AM   #1
CamaroDreams76
Tri-County Camaro SWFL

Drives: 2013 IOM 2SS/RS/1LE
Adam's Polishes

I've been using Adam's Polishes almost since I owned my car (approximately 4 years) and never had any issues with them. I've owned/tried nearly every detailing product on their website due to the years of growing as an ametur detailer. I've heard how great their customer service is and today I got to experience it.

I ordered some things a few days back and 10/10/17 my package arrived at my door. I picked it up and something began spilling out. About half the matte detailer I ordered was all over everything. The cap was at the bottom of the box and the little red plug didn't create any seal and was inside the cap. I threw the caps away, put the spray cap on and put it on the shelf in the garage, adding it to the collection. The next day I emailed Adam's customer service and let them know what happened and simply asked for a replacement bottle (not the 110% money back guarantee if I'm not satisfied). The CS rep Ryan simply asked for a picture of the bottle and after it was supplied I received a purchase order and shipping info.

Pretty rare that a company that large really cares about one customer. Adam's could have easily said that because I threw away the caps and replaced it with the spray cap that I wouldn't get any reciprocation. Accidents happen but true customer service is making that accident/mistake right. Not just saying oh well accidents happen too bad.