View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013, 05:59 PM   #5
SteveDoten@ARH

Drives: 2010 SS, (ARH/Farks 8sec car)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris82xx View Post
Hey....I know that shiny new Stingray. How did it go with prototyping headers?
We have destroyed the competition, the CF's are all over the header test right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Just came back from ARH shop. I have been looking at a bunch of different headers for my SS Camaro..... as we all know, there are a ton of them out there. But, the more i looked, i kept coming back to ARH, I knew i pick the right ones once i found out that these guys supplied headers to Chevy COPO's, The Mustang Cobra Jet and Dodge Vipers and Dodge Challenger Drag Paks. And the Best part, they were made in america.... These bunch of guys couldn't have been any nicer once i arrived. I would like to take a sec to thank, Phil who did the install on my 1 7/8 LT Headers and their new 50 state CARB legal cat's.

The car sounds really sweet. Thanks again buddy.

I would also like to thank Mike, who stopped what he was doing and answer all my little dumb questions.

And last but not least, Steve.... I really thank you for convicting me to pull my Camaro SS out and bring it to the shop. Best money i have spent so far.
Hans, it was Phil that did the install, I really wanted to see the IO Cam5, flew out to PRI/Indy last minute early Thursday AM, please give me a call so we can get some pics

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1969to2010 View Post
ARH is the best in the biz miss my headers so much
Appreciate all the feedback!!

Thanks very much.

Steve
SteveDoten@ARH is offline   Reply With Quote