Thread: sound processor
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2018, 04:33 PM   #6
darkrider01
Aural Assault Vehicle

Drives: 2010 IBM 2SS/RS, 2015 Sierra Denali
Quote:
Originally Posted by richard200593 View Post
Forgot to mention sub is a roseate P0 12". Originally I thought I was going to need a cleaner subwoofer amp as i know the memphis is a class d, but 2 shops are both saying processor
The FIX-82 basically takes an EQ'd and time aligned group of signals and combines them into a stereo, flat signal, non-aligned signal. The stock Boston Headunit does not have any time alignment or EQ applied at the head unit - the EQ is applied by the stock amplifier.

If completely flat output is what you're after, you already have that from the stock head unit. You can see for yourself if you look up the old 2010 JBL Camaro build here on the forums.

Where in Cali are you? I could probably get you in touch with a DIY'er from diymobileaudio.com that could get you sorted out by just adjusting your amps.
Power Mods * K&N Typhoon CAI, Flowmaster American Thunder cat-back exhaust, Hurst Short Throw Shifter Exterior Mods * Black Phantom Grille * 22" T.I.S. 537MS wheels w/ Nitto INVO rubber * OEM body kit Suspension Mods * BC Racing Coilovers * Lakewood Strut Tower Brace Audio Mods * Stinger SPP 2250 Battery * Mosconi 6to8v8 w/ RCD * Pioneer AVH-X7500BT * Scosche Dash Kit * 2 - Mosconi AS200.4 * 2 - JL Audio 13W6v2 * Focal 165KRX2 Power (active) * Mosconi Gladen One 240.2 * Rockford Fosgate Power T1692
darkrider01 is offline   Reply With Quote