View Single Post
Old 07-20-2015, 11:15 PM   #1
rdblan2

Drives: 2SS RS
MD, VA, DE, whoever else leaving for the fest on Wednesday morning check in here pls

I read through some of the other threads, and there's a mix of folks leaving Wednesday and Thursday. I'd like to leave Wednesday morning and I hope a few of you will come with me.

Likely leaving outside Baltimore in the early morning, going out I70 to 340 and cutting across Harpers Ferry WV and picking up I81S in Winchester VA. I go this way often and it's way quicker than going around 495 to 66. I'll either pick up 64 and run across WV or just stay on 81 all the way through VA. That's a nice drive and my preferred route. Easy drive with rest stops all along the way.

Anyone wanna go with me? I was hoping to go with Ernie and the VA crew but looks like they're leaving on Thursday.

If there's more interest, we can nail down meeting times and such if anyone wants to meet up with me.