View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 01:51 AM   #99
CamaroTransAmFAM
DIE HARD G.M.FAN 4 LIFE

Drives: 99 TransAm WS6,00 TransAm WS6,05GTP
Quote:
Originally Posted by black_camaro_SS View Post
Hopefully they change the interior or i may cancel my allocation.

THAT INTERIOR IS ATROCIOUS COMPARED TO THE GT500

Also isn't there going to be a new camaro platform in a year??? why wouldn't they wait for the new platform. It sucks that ford has been kicking our ass since 03 but I still have to give them props. I wish they would have made even a stock camaro ss beat an 03 cobra .....
I agree with you on the interior,the 5th gen Camaro interior is crappy I think all 3 car companies are taking the retro thing too far,but where have you been ford hasnt been kickin GM ass since 03,you must have forgot about cars like the 04-05 Z06 which were naturally aspired engines the 03 04 cobra had very large superchargers on their engines versus n/a LS1 engines so think about how long has GM has been draggin ford thru the mud even in the 70s ford had no answers for cars like the Chevelle 454 SS,Buick GS 455,Cutlass 442 W-30 or Pontiac GTOs I HATE ford im a GM man 4 life
#1 DIE HARD GM FAN SSuperior MotorSportz "the SSpirit of Championz,The Attitude of Winnerz,"TEAM FBODY WE LIVE AND BREATHE PERFORMANCE"General Motors 4 Life "CAMARO & TRANS AM RACING ORGANIZATION" THE STREETZ IS A JUNGLE,ONLY 2 BEAST REIGN AS KING:THE PONTIAC TRANS AM WS6/FIREHAWK & CAMARO SS/Z28
CamaroTransAmFAM is offline   Reply With Quote