View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 02:20 AM   #16
NightmareSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS 92 300zx 2001 Ram
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshirelaugh View Post
670's Good but not exactly Excellent. Have you checked your actual credit ratings?

You can check your credit report for free here. And each of the three credit reporting agencies gives you an opportunity to also pay to check your credit rating that they have on you.
nah i didnt check anything...the dealer just checked it and gave me a 2 scores 1 of 660something and 670something...i didnt look into it cuz im gonna have a cosigner...i just hope they dont give me anyshit and tell me to start out with a 20,000 dollar car to get my credit established...i can afford the car monthly so im not worried about it being repo'd or anything like that...just worried about getting the loan...my grandfather and my mother who also might co-sign for me have mortgages...my grandfather owns 2 house tho and only 1 has a mortgage...first new car/loan so im clueless to how this is gonna go down...i make like 1800 a month but i live at home...the other thing im worried about is the fact i owe like 5k to credit cards...that i over pay everymonth on time tho...it was at 12k but i brought it down since jan to 5k