View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 03:22 PM   #17
vroomapunk
[COTW 5/12/14]

Drives: 2012 CRT NF Cammed 2SS/RS For Sale
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeeb View Post
Wow, thanks everyone for your input on which colors and leathers I should get on my future camaro. Well it turns out... all of that was pointless.

Yeah that's right! I fell in LOVE, and I mean love... With a 2013 2LT/RS Crystal Red Tintcoat with Beige leather with 6 miles on it!!! It was love at first sight. I never thought that I could love a red vehicle, but boy was I wrong. It was so shiny, and it paired perfectly with the beige leather on the interior. I was in heaven...

The Boston Acoustics system blew me away since I am used to my stock system in my 2005 Silverado. One of my favorite parts was the HUD... Looked like 3D. The MyLink system responded amazingly well, considering some peoples complaints about the lagginess.

The leather seats were so comfortable, much more comfortable than the cloth seats that I have sat in before. I immediately felt the difference. THIS CAR WAS MADE FOR ME

If all works out the way planned, I will have this car in a few days! *fingers crossed*

So you listened to me after all. CRT with Beige leather is the best combo (ask me how I know).

Congrats dude! Enjoy it!