View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 08:21 PM   #9
SimpleGreen

Drives: 2015 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron_Robinson1 View Post
I can't believe I took 5 min out of my day to read this thread...

You really needed to get that off your chest?? Wow, another RX hater that needs to be heard, but still uses there products. some people have to much time on there hands to write about catch cans and breathers..

If your point was to say you could make them, then you should of made a DIY, to show people, and do something positive in this forum.

But honestly for Pete's sake, I think we heard enough about RX, we all know there is some issues there...

My nickels worth
I can't believe you did either.

Don't like it, don't read it? But hey, I can post about it just as much as you can complain about me posting about it. We both have that right.

Hater, not really. I'm feeling pretty neutral about them right now. I have one great product, one fair one, and some lacking customer service and long ass lead times. Thought it would be good information to help someone choose.

As for making one, I WOULD like to get the parts and write that up. Should be fairly easy. I mean, it's an oil cap with a hole punched in it and a PCV breather from an old school V8. I'm a little lacking on time right now.

Edit: I'm stuck inside tonight due to rain. Made a parts list to make one

Best part? I didn't realize until later I slightly damaged the oil cap while putting it on because it was too tight with the grommet in. SO, I waited 5 weeks for a simple DIY style part and I accidentally damaged it on my own

Hah. Oh well.

Last edited by SimpleGreen; 07-08-2013 at 09:27 PM.