View Single Post
Old 09-27-2018, 01:40 PM   #2
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer_X1969 View Post
Camaro SS M6 Cam (TSP - the profile looks like a stage 3 per the cam card) and bolt-on's (Long Tubes, Axel Back and CAI)

I just bought this car with this setup and it was tuned using a HyperTech Max. The unit is still in the glovebox so I can put everything back to stock if need be to start but I was wandering if I could pull the HyperTech tune and use it to start a cleanup tune in HPTuners or would I be better to start from scratch. the car smells really rich at idle and seems like it needs more timing in the midrange as it is a little sluggish at 4000 rpm. I would like to start where it is for now and cleanup the MAF table a little and as I said add the wideband to work on the VE table as well.

I am just getting started with tuning sooooo I am pretty green. I would like to un-marry the HyperTech and sell it to buy a good wideband. This is my daily also so I need to keep my down time to a minimum if I can.

Thanks in advance for the help.

And the stickers are gone as this car it nowhere near 575HP.

Return computer to stock sell of Hypertech start from scratch.

If you would like to purchase a custom tune let me know at tedj@jannettyracing.com

Ted.
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote