View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 05:57 PM   #239
KnoxCamaro5

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Camaro
An open letter to Mr. Richard Hammond:

Dear Mr. Hammond.

First, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your enthusiasm for the American muscle car. I share your appreciation of the sound and power American muscle cars provide, along with their ability to be highly modified. Indeed, having the ability to modify high-performance vehicles is why I am a proud owner of a beautiful 2010 Camaro SS.

Secondly, I would like to extend an invitation to you and your colleagues to join the East Tennessee Gen5 Camaro Club. There is nothing like driving through the mountains of the deep south – the backdrop of American Civil War and the movie “Deliverance”. Rest assured, current members of the club would enjoy spending time with you. Not only would you be surprised by the graciousness of your fellow club members – none of whom are murderers (as far as I know), but you would gain a new perspective a culture that was tarnished by the unfortunate rock-throwing incident in Alabama. Moreover, your presense in Tennessee would make for GREAT television.

Unfortunately, there will be a $25.00US charge for club t-shirts if you are unable to pick them up in person.

In all seriousness, this correspondence is genuinely intended to express gratitude.

Respectfully,

KnoxCamaro5
Knoxville, Tennessee