View Single Post
Old 09-18-2022, 05:53 PM   #58
raptor5244

Drives: 2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb114 View Post
Its funny I had a 2002 Camaro and a member of this forum. 2 months after the end of Camaro then, this place was a ghost town. Camaro's were on every used car lot in the country. The flood came so fast the resale crashed and dealers did not even want to take them as trades. So never say never and lets see if history repeats itself..
Interesting perspective. I think with ICE going bye-bye it may change the dynamics a bit but I would not be surprised to see a fair amount of Dodge Challenger and Camaro owners make the switch to a Mustang. There is just something about your car being discontinued that doesn't sit well with some people. Especially if there is a current muscle car being produced with a strong following, forum community and lots of aftermarket support. It is just a psychological thing.

I would really wish GM would at least say something. Dodge has the whole "e-muscle" thing and now were know where Ford stands with the refreshed Mustang and you know more high performance variants are coming. GM should share some sort of vision for the enthusiasts, even if it is EV based. Do something other than Equinox, Blazer and Lyriq. I guess the Corvette is enough for them but that leaves out a large segment of enthusiasts in the $40-$60k price bracket.
2017 C7 Stingray - M7 Coupe - Sold
2019 C7 Grand Sport M7 Vert - Sold
2021 Camaro ZL1 - Black - A10 - Sold
2019 Tesla Model 3
2022 CT4-V Blackwing - M6
raptor5244 is offline   Reply With Quote