View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 10:43 PM   #370
chicagobulls
one car wolfpack

Drives: 2010 Camaro V6
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010SLVRBULIT View Post
funny these 2014 supporters, trying to defend a failed design attempt. Why should we(naysayers) support this design? Be sympathetic that it's another Camaro? Look at all the other Generation that were like yeah it's OK, but never sold squat. Is that acceptable from a business stand point? Wake up already. Why do you think GM went bankrupt in the 1rst place, because their car designs were lame, uninteresting, and didn't sell. Blame it on the economy, right. Why did the Imports have better luck, then? Blame it on the stagnant designers that couldn't come up w/ a design that sells. Seems to be cycling that way again..albeit the Corvettes & Cadillacs might pic up their slack.

there's way too much 'thumbs down' on this refresh to consider it be a success, imo.
I agree, I was never and never will be a fan of ANY of the older camaros. Just don't look interesting to me in any way.

The first render of 5th Gen Camaro is amazing and that is why I have one.

The new Camaro render is not very good looking, My brother looked at the pic and said " That is not the new Camaro, that thing is ugly! This is an April fools joke." He wouldn't believe me until I showed him the rest of the thread.

I mean maybe the old car was too aggressive of a look compared to the corvette and zl1, so they toned it down to sway buyers to more expensive cars.

I really cannot see why they did this, I think they should have just left everything the same way and put in LED taillights, new interior, new hood, new wheels, new spoiler, and put in an option of Recaro seats, then call it a day. It probably would have been much cheaper for GM to do it this way too.
chicagobulls is offline   Reply With Quote